Go down

Post  QBcrusher on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 am

Sorry I havent written much, I got a job at McDonalds and have been working every day. Its not a great job, but its money. Thursday the 12th I worked 5pm-11:30pm, Friday the 13th I worked 4pm-12:30am and Saturday the 14th I worked 4pm-12:30am. So at this rate I think I will have my car money soon.

I will tell you one thing though, at McDonalds, your food is not handled with love and care. I mean, it's not disgusting, it's not like there is bugs or anything. Its just the kitchen is extremely greasy and pretty much gross. All the food is frozen and pretty much prepared in minutes. I don't know, it won't stop me from eating it, but it could stop some health fanatics, well, health fanatics won't eat at a McDonalds anyway =P

I have so many cuts and burns on my hands. $7.70 is not enough pay for the shit I have to do. Hopefully I can find a new job quick. I find it easiest to make it through a day by not looking at the clock, ever. Its so tempting, but you have to resist for as long as possible. The time will go by so much quicker if you don't count the minutes.

Other than that, everybody at the job seems pretty cool, so at least I'm not getting bitched at all day like Wendys.

That's all I have to write about McDonalds, I have to work at 4pm today.
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down