We are Soldiers in the Start of the Biggest War in History

Go down

We are Soldiers in the Start of the Biggest War in History

Post  QBcrusher on Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm

1% of Americans hold 40% of the nations wealth, and the bottom 80% of Americans hold only 7% of the wealth. But if you try to help people understand how fucked the system is, they call you a bum and call you jealous, when they are getting fucked just as bad as you are. When are we going to leave this delusional state of consciousness and start seeing the world, and our once great nation as it really is? I am just so damn frustrated at peoples ignorance lately. I don't care if I die without a dollar to my name, I just have this burning desire inside me to see some real change, and see people restored to what our ancestors once were, and go back to liberty loving individuals who understand the dangers of a government ran by corporations. I just want to see adults stop acting like children, and believing every lie that is told to them, and keep believing the same lies over and over! Is this too much to ask? Am I crazy to think that with our current society, humanity can break free of our chains and shine our light on each other? Honestly, I just want people to at least acknowledge that they are in chains, and then at least we can start coming up with solutions. Stop thinking like "well my life is good enough, why should I do anything?" because if you keep letting a corrupt government do as it wishes, you will no longer be living comfortably, and when you are no longer living comfortably, it will be so much harder to fight for what is right. Turn off the TV. Go to your preferred search engine and start looking up some of the stuff I am always posting about. If you open your mind just the slightest bit, you will realize that I am not talking out my ass, and there is substance behind every word that I am typing.

This post isn't directed towards those who already aware of our current situation, I know there are plenty of you whose eyes I have at least contributed to opening, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for at least listening to my voice and taking me seriously. This post is directed to those who continuously ignore my posts, because you can't take 10 minutes out of your time to read something for once that is not the back of a cereal box or a shampoo bottle.

I'm sure those people I am targeting will not even read this far down the post, so this is basically a waste of my time, but it's whatever. If I can reach ONE more person, my time was not wasted.

Remember, even if I don't talk to you much, or don't know you that well, I care about you. I care about your health, your future, your childrens future, and whoever else is important to you. And I am not alone. There are many like me who are fighting (weather it be physically, or engaged in mental warfare like myself) for you and your happiness. Take a second out of your time and appreciate those who stand up for you, and if you care, take more than a second and help us out. We need a constant supply of soldiers for this war, because it is easily the biggest fight our people have ever faced.
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down