Go down

Post  QBcrusher on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 am

So yesterday, Jess and I went out and bought some gardening supplies in which I would need to start a small garden. I am going to do some tomatoes, carrots and marijuana. The Tomatoes and Pot I am not too worried about, but the carrots are completely new to me and I am not too sure how I was supposed to do the seeds, because they didn't seem like a whole seed. I don't know, if it doesn't work out the first try, it is not a big loss. I can just try again until I get it right =] This seems like it will be a really fun hobby, and it would be nice to be able to make my own food whenever I re-settle location.

I was talking to a new friend earlier, and it made me think a little bit about how much the internet empowers different people. He was telling me about how he has suffered brain damage and he has a hard time with his short term memory. He basically lives on the internet, because it he can re-read stuff over and over until he remembers. It makes you realize how even if you don't have all the advantages that a "healthy" person has, every bodies voice is equally as loud on the internet.

Well it's 5:30 am and I want to get a little sleep. I was as sick as a dog on 6/7. I was burning up and slept for like 15 hours. At least I felt a little better yesterday, but I still didn't feel 100% yet. I think after this sleep I will be fine though.

I'll write again soon
Pineapple Express

RoFL Bucks : 26270

Back to top Go down